2108 Daufuskie Dr, Raleigh, NC 276044 beds, 3 baths, 2,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 220 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,114 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 173405097952000
- Zillow Home ID: 60537878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 Daufuskie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,756 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2116 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$184K32.52,248
- 4707 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$179K--2.51,877
- 4701 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$178K42.52,207
- 4711 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$190K--2.52,290
- 2120 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$176KStudio--2,147
- 4715 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$238K--2.53,252
- 2124 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$193K--2.52,840
- 2113 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$170K321,550
- 2109 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$193K--2.52,356
- 2117 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$192K--21,909
- 2105 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$192K--2.52,164
- 4704 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$194K--2.52,120
- 4708 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$178K331,727
- 2029 Summer Shire Way Raleigh, NC$191K42.52,448
- 4621 Mowbray Dr Raleigh, NC$188K322,287
- 2101 Daufuskie Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--2.52,186
- 4719 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$178K32.52,147
- 4700 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$177K--21,612
- 4712 Drewbridge Way Raleigh, NC$156K341,510
- 2033 Summer Shire Way Raleigh, NC$202K42.52,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!