2108 Santa Cruz Ave, Santa Clara, CA 950513 beds, 2 baths, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22023030
- Zillow Home ID: 19555127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 Santa Cruz Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Santa Clara, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 3063 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$690K321,078
- 2112 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$645K321,078
- 2108 Ventura Pl Santa Clara, CA$637K31994
- 3073 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$666K321,078
- 2110 Ventura Pl Santa Clara, CA$663K321,196
- 3083 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$662K321,078
- 2113 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$678K321,078
- 2107 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.02M531,914
- 2000 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$776K421,330
- 2117 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$673K321,078
- 2125 Ventura Pl Santa Clara, CA$642K321,078
- 2943 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.05M542,485
- 2114 Ventura Pl Santa Clara, CA$635K311,000
- 1991 Hastings Ct Santa Clara, CA$668K321,170
- 3093 Cabrillo Ave Santa Clara, CA$678K321,215
- 2121 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$629K321,078
- 1990 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$771K321,170
- 2129 Ventura Pl Santa Clara, CA$656K321,078
- 2127 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$624K321,078
- 2132 Santa Cruz Ave Santa Clara, CA$628K321,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!