- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2108 Winslow Dr, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,947 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $54
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 282 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 042330314500420
- Zillow Home ID: 46057280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 Winslow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dixie Belle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 154.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.8% higher than in Orlando, and 249.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dixie Belle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dixie Belle home values.
- 2106 Winslow Dr Orlando, FL$122K321,511
- 2110 Winslow Dr Orlando, FL$86K321,311
- 2104 Winslow Dr Orlando, FL$113K321,356
- Andover Dr Orlando, FL$84K321,310
- Andover Dr Orlando, FL$89K221,027
- 2102 Winslow Dr Orlando, FL$91K221,032
- 5411 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$94K321,311
- 5400 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$90K321,228
- 5402 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$84K321,310
- 2100 Winslow Dr Orlando, FL$106K321,311
- 5404 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$89K321,027
- 5381 Skelly Sq Orlando, FL$219K32.51,605
- 5410 Lewiston St Orlando, FL$93K321,255
- 5406 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$90K221,027
- 5385 Skelly Sq Orlando, FL$113K------
- 5413 Andover Dr Orlando, FL$87K221,032
- 2041 English Channel Ct # 101 Orlando, FL$93K321,395
- 2041 English Channel Ct APT 3 Orlando, FL$85K221,080
- 2041 English Channel Ct # 105 Orlando, FL$93K321,321
- 2041 English Channel Ct # 102 Orlando, FL$89K221,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!