2108 Woodbrook St, Denton, TX 762054 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,769 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: R28002
- Zillow Home ID: 27315159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 Woodbrook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.2% higher than in Denton, and 7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2104 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$315K323,444
- 2112 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$314K43.53,441
- 2116 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$221K322,752
- 2109 Pembrooke Pl Denton, TX$258K433,052
- 2113 Pembrooke Pl Denton, TX$256K32.53,283
- 2100 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$343K32.54,192
- 916 Chasewood Ln Denton, TX$227K322,766
- 2113 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$245K332,780
- 2117 Pembrooke Pl Denton, TX$223K322,592
- 2105 Pembrooke Pl Denton, TX$318K423,286
- 2120 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$256K432,912
- 2117 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$239K323,224
- 2105 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$289K433,222
- 910 Chasewood Ln Denton, TX$274K32.53,254
- 2121 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$276K433,075
- 2121 Pembrooke Pl Denton, TX$216K432,263
- 2101 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$265K432,905
- 2124 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$233K322,641
- 2008 Woodbrook St Denton, TX$233K53.13,008
- 917 Chasewood Ln Denton, TX$197K321,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!