- Lot: 3,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,287 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: T2752721
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Status \ Active, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Roof \ Other, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat, Exterior Construction \ Other, Appliances Included \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 1870710000
- Zillow Home ID: 45108467
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $30-53K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is 59% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% higher than in Tampa, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
|2108 E 22ND Ave Tampa, FL||--||1||1||540|
|2101 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$86K||3||2||1,619|
|3020 N 22nd St Tampa, FL||$46K||3||1||816|
|3101 N 22nd St Tampa, FL||$137K||2||2||957|
|2011 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$66K||3||2||1,280|
|3007 N 22nd St Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1.5||2,017|
|2009 E 23RD Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2011 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$63K||3||2||1,215|
|2206 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||3||1||1,036|
|2012 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1||1,225|
|2210 E 23RD Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2205 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1||1,112|
|2203 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||--||2||1||1,109|
|3010 Thelma St Tampa, FL||$42K||2||1||792|
|3008 Thelma St Tampa, FL||$44K||2||1||876|
|2007 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||3||2||1,213|
|2208 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$77K||3||2||1,337|
|2010 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||1,142|
|2016 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL||$292K||5||2.5||4,692|
|Thelma St Tampa, FL||$109K||2||1||2,136|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.