2109 NW 115th Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 731204 beds, 3 baths, 2,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,530 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 109672215
- Zillow Home ID: 21899650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2109 Nw 115th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Oklahoma City, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 2113 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$174K32.52,093
- 2105 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$149K42.52,290
- 11601 Heritage Square Rd Oklahoma City, OK$156K322,319
- 11600 Susan Ln Oklahoma City, OK$194K222,585
- 2104 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$140K321,819
- 2117 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$137K42.52,230
- 2100 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$149K321,875
- 2108 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$190K322,717
- 2101 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$170K322,001
- 2112 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$114K31.751,438
- 2121 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$139K322,366
- NW 117th St Oklahoma City, OK$276K443,033
- 11604 Susan Ln Oklahoma City, OK$143K322,245
- 11605 Heritage Square Rd Oklahoma City, OK$97K222,348
- 11525 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$158K42.52,127
- 2114 NW 115th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$152K42.52,068
- 11540 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$200K322,122
- 11536 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,715
- 11601 Susan Ln Oklahoma City, OK$197K42.752,444
- 11609 Heritage Square Rd Oklahoma City, OK$154K322,269
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!