- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2109 Sherbrooke Ln, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 2,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $274,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 561 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 180040A07300CO
- Zillow Home ID: 67646062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2109 Sherbrooke Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Nashville, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 2113 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$296K42.52,885
- 2105 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$286K432,597
- 8660 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$196K22.51,260
- 2117 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$270K432,429
- 2101 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$284K32.52,744
- 2112 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$418K544,396
- 2112 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$243K544,396
- 2121 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$268K322,210
- 2116 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$256K322,112
- 2301 Forest Lake Dr Nashville, TN$266K322,756
- 2120 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$288K322,950
- 2125 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$283K43.52,457
- 2085 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$264K32.52,452
- 2124 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$281K332,885
- 2300 Forest Lake Dr Nashville, TN$256K322,127
- 2128 Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN$319K333,357
- 2304 Forest Lake Dr Nashville, TN$323K43.53,110
- 1108 Hickory Run Ct Nashville, TN$288K42.52,989
- Sherbrooke Ln Nashville, TN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292