- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 1/2 E Eagle St, Long Beach, CA 908066 beds, 3 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,934 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $40,000
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Parcel #: 7208013015
- Zillow Home ID: 21195794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 1/2 E Eagle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wrigley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.5% higher than in Long Beach, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wrigley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigley home values.
- 211 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$257K21744
- 211 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$230K21744
- 2366 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$494K542,873
- 201 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$452K321,914
- 2364 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$367K22964
- 213 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$410K431,696
- 223 1/2 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$344KStudio1--
- 2376 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$417K311,496
- 219 E Eagle St # 1-4 Long Beach, CA$993K984,465
- 225 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$322KStudio1--
- 2380 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$495K542,432
- 214 E Burnett St Long Beach, CA$309K21966
- 2331 Locust Ave #B CA$820K664,046
- 2340 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$292K321,278
- 221 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$429K431,880
- 164 E Eagle St Long Beach, CA$795K884,032
- 2386 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$348K311,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!