211 9th St, Saint Augustine, FL 320802 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,650 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $269,500
- Price/sqft: $281
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109728252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% lower than in Saint Augustine Beach, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32080 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Augustine Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32080 home values.
- 215-B 9th St St Augustine Beach, FL$285K211,000
- 203 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$229K------
- 203 9th St St Augustine Beach, FL$334K------
- 212 9th St St Augustine, FL$220K211,040
- 214 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$210K------
- 210 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$174K----1,024
- 214 9th St St Augustine Beach, FL$175K111,360
- 216 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$155K----971
- 208 9th St # B Saint Augustine, FL$200K311,025
- 208-A 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$272K311,025
- 214 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$165K11--
- 203-B 9th St St Augustine, FL$193K311,025
- 209 10th St Saint Augustine, FL--Studio--1,508
- 204 8th St # A Saint Augustine, FL$250K21825
- 204 8th St # B Saint Augustine, FL$155K11625
- 204 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$218K------
- 215 10th St St Augustine, FL--Studio----
- 201-B 9th St St Augustine, FL$200K11--
- 201 9th St # A Saint Augustine, FL$132K11750
- 200 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$185K----1,506
Nearby Schools in Saint Augustine Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292