- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 Avondale Dr, Akron, OH 443132 beds, 1 bath, 1,257 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,276 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $104,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 6812366
- Zillow Home ID: 35457992
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Avondale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Akron, and 79.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallhaven home values.
- 217 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$115K311,240
- 205 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$131K311,816
- 221 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$93K21964
- 199 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$123K32.51,500
- 227 Avondale Dr Akron, OH--------
- 227 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$95K311,384
- 208 Westover Dr Akron, OH$93K31.51,612
- 202 Westover Dr Akron, OH$108K321,420
- 191 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$108K321,238
- 214 Westover Dr Akron, OH$77K311,427
- 198 Westover Dr Akron, OH$117K31.51,600
- 192 Westover Dr Akron, OH$90K211,372
- 233 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$104K221,215
- 222 Westover Dr Akron, OH--------
- 222 Westover Dr Akron, OH$122K321,600
- 1446 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$108K311,400
- 188 Westover Dr Akron, OH$117K31.51,410
- 185 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$101K311,334
- 220 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$107K311,315
- 1445 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$93K221,104
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292