211 Chestnut St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060Studio, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $745,000
- Price/sqft: $317
- Parking: 644 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Separate Yards, Attached 1 Car Garages, 2 Additional Parking Spaces Per Unit, Indoor Laundry
- Room count: 10
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 00650306000
- Zillow Home ID: 16108186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% less than in Santa Cruz, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 221 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA$713K321,300
- 612 Laurel St Santa Cruz, CA$660K321,400
- 507 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$1.09MStudio--3,888
- 509 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$760K441,920
- 616 Laurel St Santa Cruz, CA$655K311,023
- 216 Myrtle St Santa Cruz, CA$727K421,704
- 511 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$709K421,771
- 218 Myrtle St Santa Cruz, CA$608K12908
- 515 Maple St APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA$755K321,500
- 620 Laurel St Santa Cruz, CA$1.14M114,250
- 419 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$723K311,355
- 220 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA$880K422,200
- 216 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA$932K222,610
- 212 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA$712K311,636
- 515 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$1.11M7--3,500
- 208 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA--------
- 415 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$975K642,640
- 156 Myrtle St # A Santa Cruz, CA$878K441,896
- 512 Maple St Santa Cruz, CA$694K211,088
- 302 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA$761K422,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292