211 Columbia St, Batavia, IL 605103 beds, 3 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
WALK TO DOWNTOWN, RIVER & BIKE PATH !!
- Lot: 7,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2014 for $243,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Parcel #: 1215482010
- Zillow Home ID: 4674387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Columbia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% lower than in Chicago Metro, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60510 home values.
- 404 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$264K31.5--
- 219 Columbia St Batavia, IL$167K------
- 414 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$150K311,700
- 328 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$216K------
- 422 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$180K331,264
- 212 Church St Batavia, IL$160K31--
- 218 Church St Batavia, IL$370K41.5--
- 227 Columbia St Batavia, IL$172K31--
- 320 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$256K------
- 411 Park St Batavia, IL$155K------
- 419 N Washington Ave # 429 Batavia, IL$341K------
- 222 Columbia St Batavia, IL$186K------
- 419 Park St Batavia, IL$172K------
- 428-430 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$204K------
- 226 Church St Batavia, IL$174K------
- 228 Columbia St Batavia, IL$173K------
- 312 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$134K------
- 325 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$118K------
- 232 Columbia St Batavia, IL$133K32--
- 317 N Washington Ave Batavia, IL$241K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292