211 E 13th St# 2B, New York, NY 10003
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow111
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCondo Common Charges \ 1327,Financing Allowed \ 0,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Total Floors \ 8,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 469,Lot Number \ 15,Total Charges \ 1811
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count83
- Zillow Home ID2111264567
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,068,386||$1.88M – $2.30M||-$30,331||$1,677||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,856/mo||$4.7K – $8.1K/mo||--||$4.75||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts East Village home values will decrease 4.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among East Village homes, this home is 90% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in New York, and 92.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
Neighborhood for 211 E 13th Street # 2B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Friends Seminary K-12 0.1 mi
- Gateway School of New York None 0.2 mi
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night and Day H... 10-11 0.2 mi
- High School for Language and Diplomacy 9-10 0.2 mi
- Washington Irving High 9-12 0.2 mi
- International High School at Union Squa... None 0.2 mi
- Gramercy Arts High 9-12 0.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005