- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 E 44th St, Minneapolis, MN 554093 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $131
- Finished basement, 208 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 1002824430118
- Zillow Home ID: 1783565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 E 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Regina, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Minneapolis, and 91.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Regina home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regina home values.
- 4409 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$199K41.751,400
- 4401 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$162K311,204
- 4405 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$122K211,032
- 4415 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$185K31.51,298
- 4400 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$216K311,369
- 4404 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$191K311,310
- 4355 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$205K211,547
- 4408 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$172K21840
- 4417 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$202K211,309
- 4412 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$164K211,147
- 4349 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$187K21.751,338
- 4421 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$267K523,243
- 4416 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$210K31.51,800
- 220 E 44th St Minneapolis, MN$196K311,459
- 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$188K211,284
- 4345 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$224K32.51,438
- 4420 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$176K311,088
- 4425 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$177K331,247
- 4404 3rd St NE Minneapolis, MN$133K211,200
- 4336 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$193K31.5975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.