- Built in 1999
- 234 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,501 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $63,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 127091
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ No, Status \ Active, Waterfront Y\N \ No, Property Subtype \ Condominium, Style \ Traditional, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Possession \ At Closing, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Cable \ Cable Ready, Heating Source \ Electric, Cooling Source \ Electric, Water \ Public Water, Foundation \ Slab, Construction \ Brick, Roof \ Asphalt, Exterior-House \ Balcony, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Parking Description \ Parking Lot, Community \ Gated, Interior \ Foyer; Entrance, Equipment-Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Equipment-Kitchen \ Disposal, Equipment-Kitchen \ Electric, Equipment-Kitchen \ Range\Oven, Equipment-Kitchen \ Refrigerator, Equipment-Kitchen \ Self-Clean Oven, Laundry \ Dryer Connection, Laundry \ Washer Connection, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Central, Energy Features \ Double Pane\Thermo, Condo Association Fee \ Monthly, Lot Size \ Less than .25 Acre, Underground Utilities Y\N \ Yes, May Sell \ Cash, Floors \ Carpet, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Pantry, Equipment-Kitchen \ Icemaker Connection, Floors \ Vinyl, Equipment-Kitchen \ Hood Fan, Laundry \ Laundry Room, SqFt Source \ Tax Assessor, May Sell \ Conventional, Attic \ Scuttle, Basement \ None, Flood Insurance \ No, Pool\Hot Tub Y\N \ No, Exterior-House \ Front Porch, Dock Y\N \ No, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fans, May Sell \ FHA, May Sell \ VA, Cable \ Cable Access, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Rooms \ DR\LR Combo, May Sell \ 1031, May Sell \ ARM, ADA Features \ None, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Interior \ Ceiling; Vaulted, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Property Description \ Built As Condominium, May Sell \ Assume, Floors \ Parquet
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 20562 09038E
- Zillow Home ID: 52970360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-103K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31406 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Savannah as a whole. Among 31406 homes, this home is 43.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Savannah, and 60% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31406 home values.
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 34 Savannah, GA||$76K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 37 Savannah, GA||$76K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 39 Savannah, GA||$74K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 33 Savannah, GA||$76K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 35 Savannah, GA||$75K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 40 Savannah, GA||$73K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 36 Savannah, GA||$74K||2||2||1,085|
|221 Croatan St Savannah, GA||$70K||3||1||975|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 46 Savannah, GA||$68K||2||2||1,040|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 41 Savannah, GA||$67K||2||2||1,040|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 31 Savannah, GA||$74K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 30 Savannah, GA||$72K||2||2||858|
|222 Seminole St Savannah, GA||--||3||1.5||1,000|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 29 Savannah, GA||$68K||2||2||1,085|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 47 Savannah, GA||$72K||2||2||1,040|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 42 Savannah, GA||$66K||2||2||1,040|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 27 Savannah, GA||$73K||2||2||1,085|
|226 Croatan St Savannah, GA||$106K||3||1.5||1,276|
|217 Croatan St Savannah, GA||$99K||3||2||1,620|
|211 Edgewater Rd APT 25 Savannah, GA||$65K||2||2||1,085|
Nearby Schools in Savannah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!