211 Grant St # D, Santa Cruz, CA 950603 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 430 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 00820254000
- Zillow Home ID: 16108474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Grant Street # D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 211 Grant St # C Santa Cruz, CA$724K32.52,165
- 203 Grant St # 2 Santa Cruz, CA$547K22.51,683
- 211 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$698K32.51,858
- 211 Grant St # A Santa Cruz, CA$494K22.5--
- 211 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$670K322,011
- 203 Grant St # 1 Santa Cruz, CA$638K432,083
- 211 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA--------
- 211 Grant St # B Santa Cruz, CA$740K32.52,147
- 213 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$545K211,144
- 209 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$561K21970
- 211 Grant St # A Santa Cruz, CA$587K22.51,748
- 203 Grant St # 3 Santa Cruz, CA$628K522,000
- 215 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$540K321,224
- 201 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$755K53.52,175
- 200 Button St APT 7 Santa Cruz, CA$396K21686
- 200 Button St APT 144 Santa Cruz, CA$395K21700
- 223 Grant St Santa Cruz, CA$531K211,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292