A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Redwood Shores, this remarkable park-facing home built by KB Home has been meticulously and expertly upgraded to capture the understated elegance of the home.
The Preserve provides the future homeowner of 211 Keech a unique opportunity to own a stunning home in the last major parcel of developable land on the Redwood Shores Peninsula. The centerpiece of The Preserve is the restored wetlands of approximately 90 acres to a pristine environment with new wildlife habitat, public access trails and waterways, 3.5 acre neighborhood park, and a link to the regional San Francisco Bay Trail. Amenities such as tennis courts, canoe/kayak launch, and much more complete the neighborhood. In addition, the development provides to the Belmont-Redwood Shores School District a site for the new public school, Redwood Shores Elementary.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, approximately 1812 sq. ft. living space, 2-car attached garage, built in 2011 by KB Home
- Spectacular view of The Preserve marsh, San Francisco Bay, and San Mateo Bridge from Master Suite
- Unit has unparalleled view of the highly coveted community park and playground
- Bright, airy, contemporary with a flowing floor plan.
- Finishing touches with high quality designer upgrades
- Great room with Kitchen-Dining-Family Room, perfect for entertaining
- Granite kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances
- Preponderance of lustrous picture windows throughout for maximum natural light
- Open floor plan with dramatic vaulted ceiling in living room, 9-ft ceiling and 8-ft interior doors throughout
- CAT 5E phone and RG6 video in living room, family room, and all three bedrooms
- Pre-wired for 6.1 home theatre and surround sound
- Sprinkler system, recessed lights, and crown moldings
- Cocoa brown stained 5" wide walnut flooring in main living area
- Dual-zone central heating, fan, and air conditioning
- Dual pane single-hung windows facing East and West
- Low-VOC two-tone interior paint
- Restoration Hardware rustic iron chandelier in dining
- Oversize side-by-side, finished, 2-car garage with extra storage in crawl space area
- Built in 2011
- HOA Fee: $269
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,100,001
- Price/sqft: $607
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 156
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 114700110
- Zillow Home ID: 118175809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Redwood City, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)6-123.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!