211 Kim St, Tahlequah, OK 744644 beds, 3 baths, 2,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
You have to see this one owner, Beautiful 4 bedroom home in quiet mature neighborhood., 2.5 bath. Energy efficient vinyl replacement windows. Less then two year old 30yr shingles. Updated through out. Gorgeous Brown Forest Marble tile floor in the entry, kitchen, bathrooms and hall, wood floor thru out the rest of the house. New faucets kitchen, bath and utility. New ceiling fans and lighting.
16'6"x11'6" Formal dining/den with beautiful red mahogany pillars.
17'6"x13'6" Kitchen with 9'10"x3'8" over size center island. Lg. sky tube over the sink. Cabinets and pantry have slide out shelves. Solid surface counter top and backsplash. New stainless steel appliances. Kitchen is open to the 27'6"x14'6" Family room with Fireplace centered in built-in cabinets and shelves.
Master suit has 15'5"x15'5" office with custom built-in desks and cabinets on three walls, 12'x21' bed room with vaulted ceiling, master suit has two walk-in closets and his and her bath. Hers has over sized shower with 4 heads and 2 body jets, tank-less hot water heater provides hot water on demand. His Bath has double sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and walk-in shower.
12'6"x11'6" 2nd Bed room has Large closet with Sliding Mirror doors.
12'x11'8" 3rd Bed room has built-in desks and cabinets with Murphy Bed. Sliding Mirror closet doors.
11'4"x12'8" 4th Bed room has built-in desks and cabinets.
10'x7' Utility room with sink and tons of cabinets.
10'x5' 2nd Bath with double sinks, bath with shower and sliding glass doors.
12'x16' Four seasons Sunroom with heat and air as great 2nd living space.
Huge deck with covered arbor provide great out door living space.
22'x18' Over size two car attached garage. 4 car wide driveway.
15'6"x4' attached storage room.
Attic has plywood floor of more storage space.
If you like entertaining you will love this house!
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1991 for $6,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Hard wired Network in all rooms, Marble Floor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 3395-00-002-005-0-000-00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 93247071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Kim Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 210 Kim St Tahlequah, OK$176K433,084
- 213 Kim St Tahlequah, OK$137K321,900
- 2200 Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK$122K31.751,671
- 2105 Brenda Ave Tahlequah, OK$89K31.751,252
- 208 Kim St Tahlequah, OK$131K421,839
- Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK$145K421,610
- 208 Pat St Tahlequah, OK$109K31.751,504
- 2204 Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK$124K31.751,702
- 210 Pat St Tahlequah, OK$183K42.52,212
- 209 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK$89K31.751,426
- 2204 Brenda Ave Tahlequah, OK$90K31.751,232
- 211 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK$81K32--
- 2106 Brenda Ave Tahlequah, OK$88K31.751,204
- 2206 Brenda Ave Tahlequah, OK$126K322,076
- 303 Wheeler St Tahlequah, OK$106K321,221
- 305 Kim St Tahlequah, OK$116K321,820
- 306 Kim St Tahlequah, OK$102K31.751,426
- 2111 Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK$127K321,785
- 2205 Elada Dr Tahlequah, OK$145K421,610
- 309 Pat St Tahlequah, OK$164K32.52,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!