A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,571 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $840,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $736
- Parking: 493 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 42412056
- Zillow Home ID: 19678889
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $875K-1.16M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95032 home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95032 homes, this home is valued 31.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Los Gatos, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
- 21332135 Los Gatos Almaden Road 2133 Los Gatos # A2 beds, 1 baths
900 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|215 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,825|
|209 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$959K||3||2||1,142|
|219 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.26M||3||3||1,890|
|205 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.05M||3||2||1,241|
|154 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,296|
|158 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.15M||3||3||1,414|
|150 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,296|
|162 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.2M||3||2||1,736|
|223 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1M||3||2||1,142|
|352 Blackwell Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,410|
|146 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,296|
|212 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.19M||3||2.5||1,866|
|216 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$952K||3||2||1,142|
|166 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,296|
|208 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$890K||3||2||1,128|
|220 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.16M||4||3||1,579|
|204 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$891K||3||2||1,142|
|227 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,516|
|170 Lester Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.13M||3||2||1,447|
|224 Mary Alice Dr Los Gatos, CA||$991K||3||2||1,128|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.