211 Mill Rd, Hampton, NH 038423 beds, 2 baths, 2,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- 334 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 1993 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 4319060
- Flooring: Softwood, Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,053 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0091 B:0012 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86847218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03842 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% greater than in Town of Hampton, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03842 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 214 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$594K43.53,313
- 210 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$294K322,070
- 218 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$378K422,280
- 96 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$335K321,643
- 93 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$370K422,087
- 222 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$253K321,466
- 223 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$329K421,727
- 204 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$442K52.53,000
- 203 Mill Rd APT 3 Hampton, NH$166K11400
- 203 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$311K632,424
- 227 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$463K52.52,542
- 92 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$198K211,363
- 200 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$312K321,643
- 228 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$238K41.51,014
- 233 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$398K421,901
- 230 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$430K42.52,595
- 85 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$253K421,550
- 197 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$398K321,900
- 88 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$284K32.51,458
- 4 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$498K42.52,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!