211 Peaks Ct, Taylors, SC 296874 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Outside you will find a 8x12 shed, mature fruit trees and bushes including blueberry, raspberry, apple, cherry, plum, peach as well as strawberry plants and more! The backyard is truly an oasis overlooking woods and fully fenced, and the home itself is on a cul-de-sac, making it easy for kids to play in the front or back.
The neighborhood is made up of 83 homes. There is a good comraderie among the neighbors, and several events are held throughout the year to provide a time together.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Professional painting throughout; built in desk and extra storage in laundry room; 8 x 12 shed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0526040101200
- Zillow Home ID: 80979404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Peaks Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% greater than in Taylors, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taylors.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29687 home values.
- 213 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$168K42.52,396
- 209 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$183K42.52,892
- 208 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$177K42.52,999
- 207 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$175K42.52,663
- 210 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$169K42.52,325
- 145 Robin Hood Rd Taylors, SC--------
- 212 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$184K432,566
- 205 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$178K332,300
- 1 Roberts Hill Dr Taylors, SC$179K321,899
- 3 Roberts Hill Dr Taylors, SC$183K32.52,588
- 34 Madeline Cir Taylors, SC$169K32.52,634
- 5 Roberts Hill Dr Taylors, SC$172K332,498
- 139 Robin Hood Rd Taylors, SC$78K--1684
- 203 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$183K42.52,898
- 28 Madeline Cir Taylors, SC$183K32.51,823
- 38 Madeline Cir Taylors, SC$264K42.52,304
- 214 Peaks Ct Taylors, SC$168K42.52,577
- 7 Roberts Hill Dr Taylors, SC$198K42.53,518
- 26 Madeline Cir Taylors, SC--3----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292