- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 Rochambeau Ave, Providence, RI 029063 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $322,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0060495 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65924449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Rochambeau Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Hope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.9% lower than in Providence, and 49.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Hope home values.
- 214 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$360K43.51,962
- 216 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$409K31.52,176
- 215 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$353K632,851
- 207 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$385K41.51,858
- 220 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$363K41.51,664
- 206 Rochambeau Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$148K211,100
- 206 Rochambeau Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$161K211,100
- 206 Rochambeau Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$174K211,162
- 206 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$136K211,162
- 222 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$251K632,571
- 226 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$316K42.52,632
- 210 Rochambeau Ave Providence, RI$365K112,860
- 36 Langham Rd Providence, RI$276K62.5--
- 36 Langham Rd Providence, RI$494K62.52,760
- 30 Langham Rd Providence, RI$402K321,702
- 35 Exeter St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$220K211,474
- 35 Exeter St # ST3 Providence, RI$146K211,165
- 35 Exeter St Providence, RI$146K211,165
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292