- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 Titus Ave, Staten Island, NY 103066 beds, 2 baths, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 040510045
- Zillow Home ID: 32334977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Titus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in New York, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakwood home values.
- 207 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$281K----912
- 215 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$414K----988
- 221 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$423K----988
- 205 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$464K----988
- 202 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$449K----1,040
- 198 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$427K31988
- 225 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$331K----912
- 206 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$425K----988
- 194 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$457K----988
- 210 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$474K----2,392
- 229 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$377K----912
- 214 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$329K----1,280
- 214 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$432K----988
- 220 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$452K----1,064
- 216 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$325K----1,280
- 210 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$344K311,040
- 224 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$402K----912
- 206 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$258K321,170
- 233 Titus Ave Staten Island, NY$394K----1,040
- 218 Mill Rd Staten Island, NY$342K321,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!