211 W Jamison Cir UNIT 29, Littleton, CO 801202 beds, 4 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 609 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Parcel #: 207734219029
- Zillow Home ID: 13170176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 W Jamison Cir UNIT 29
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% greater than in Littleton, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 211 W Jamison Cir UNIT 28 Littleton, CO$248K33.51,296
- 211 W Jamison Cir UNIT 30 Littleton, CO$261K231,230
- 211 W Jamison Cir UNIT 27 Littleton, CO$288K332,275
- 209 W Jamison Cir UNIT 31 Littleton, CO$224K231,384
- 209 W Jamison Cir UNIT 32 Littleton, CO$223K22.51,308
- 219 W Jamison Cir UNIT 26 Littleton, CO$299K32.752,125
- 209 W Jamison Cir UNIT 33 Littleton, CO$219K22.51,308
- 209 W Jamison Cir UNIT 34 Littleton, CO$228K32.51,476
- 219 W Jamison Cir UNIT 25 Littleton, CO$259K341,938
- 219 W Jamison Cir UNIT 24 Littleton, CO$247K23.51,296
- 219 W Jamison Cir UNIT 23 Littleton, CO$259K131,230
- 210 W Jamison Cir UNIT 42 Littleton, CO$219K32.51,440
- 210 W Jamison Cir UNIT 41 Littleton, CO$198K22.51,196
- 240 W Jamison Cir UNIT 30 Littleton, CO$221K32.51,476
- 210 W Jamison Cir UNIT 40 Littleton, CO$194K21.51,008
- 220 W Jamison Cir UNIT 38 Littleton, CO$223K231,476
- 230 W Jamison Cir UNIT 34 Littleton, CO$221K331,384
- 240 W Jamison Cir UNIT 29 Littleton, CO$219K22.51,308
- 220 W Jamison Cir UNIT 37 Littleton, CO$220K22.51,308
- 210 W Jamison Cir UNIT 39 Littleton, CO$219K32.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292