211 W North Bay St, Tampa, FL 336032 beds, 1 bath, 1,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 399 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- RV Parking
- Great Location near downtown Tampa.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2112202072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 W North Bay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47% less than in Tampa, and 58.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Seminole Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Seminole Heights home values.
- 111 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$177K321,493
- 113 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$49K21894
- 109 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$79K31900
- 115 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$69K31900
- 112 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$72K311,065
- 107 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$58K211,122
- 114 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$56K21891
- 110 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$136K111,176
- 114 W Alva St Tampa, FL$142K311,072
- 110 W Alva St Tampa, FL$118K211,008
- 200 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$139K211,104
- 108 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$115K321,067
- 201 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$56K21922
- 105 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$131K321,120
- 200 W Alva St Tampa, FL$50K21900
- 108 W Alva St Tampa, FL$144K211,216
- 202 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$162K211,360
- 106 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$252K32.51,770
- 202 W Alva St Tampa, FL$135K311,184
- 203 W North Bay St Tampa, FL$132K21968
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.