- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
211 Zeta St, Ravenna, OH 442662 beds, 1 bath, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1992 for $57,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 313052000056000
- Zillow Home ID: 35168243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 211 Zeta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.4% lower than in Ravenna, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ravenna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44266 home values.
- 217 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$129K31.51,620
- 1051 W Main St Ravenna, OH$84K221,448
- 221 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$65K311,176
- 1047 W Main St Ravenna, OH$88K211,329
- 227 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$78K31.51,248
- Zeta St Ravenna, OH$60K31.51,620
- 216 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$136K311,341
- 1065 W Main St Ravenna, OH$132K321,940
- 220 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$68K21912
- 1043 W Main St Ravenna, OH$89K321,560
- 224 Oakgrove St Ravenna, OH$86K311,812
- 220 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$67K21990
- 210 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$78K31.51,258
- 214 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$70K21792
- 1071 W Main St Ravenna, OH$92K21960
- Zeta Ravenna, OH--------
- 226 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$140K32.51,667
- 235 Zeta St Ravenna, OH$110K311,624
- 1075 W Main St Ravenna, OH$92K31984
- Zeta St Ravenna, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292