2110 De La Vina St UNIT 7, Santa Barbara, CA 931052 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $589,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 025550007
- Zillow Home ID: 15886953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2110 De La Vina Street UNIT 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 222.4% greater than in Santa Barbara, and 41% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Barbara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Park home values.
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 6 Santa Barbara, CA$589K221,183
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 8 Santa Barbara, CA$588K22.51,215
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 5 Santa Barbara, CA$592K22.51,215
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 4 Santa Barbara, CA$558K22.251,167
- 130 W Padre St APT 5 Santa Barbara, CA$423K11450
- 130 W Padre St APT 4 Santa Barbara, CA$769KStudio1--
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 3 Santa Barbara, CA$552K22.251,167
- 2114 De La Vina St Santa Barbara, CA$852K321,498
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 2 Santa Barbara, CA$552K22.251,172
- 2120 De La Vina St UNIT E Santa Barbara, CA$326K21.5952
- 2110 De La Vina St UNIT 1 Santa Barbara, CA$558K--2.251,215
- 2109 Chapala St Santa Barbara, CA$1.4M31.52,324
- 2120 De La Vina St UNIT D Santa Barbara, CA$552K21.5952
Nearby Schools in Santa Barbara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292