2110 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 462403 beds, 2 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 805 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $156,500
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 21304985
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-14-07-307-013.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 73242795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2110 E 96th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46240 home values.
- 9604 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$215K432,562
- 2108 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN$186K42.52,088
- 9606 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$205K422,520
- 9605 Lincoln Blvd Indianapolis, IN$206K42.52,040
- 9609 Lincoln Blvd Indianapolis, IN$208K42.53,028
- 9610 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K311,742
- 2050 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN$166K321,743
- 9611 Lincoln Blvd Indianapolis, IN$194K322,080
- 9614 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$210K33.52,647
- 2206 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN$171K321,762
- 9530 Kerwood Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 9611 Kittrell Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K31.51,160
- 9607 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K321,696
- 9617 Lincoln Blvd Indianapolis, IN$199K322,046
- 9618 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$207K422,588
- 9601 Kittrell Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K31.51,726
- 9621 Kittrell Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K322,436
- 9609 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$273K43.53,668
- 9631 Kittrell Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K321,160
- 9613 Maple Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K421,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292