A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Architecture \ Victorian, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Fair, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Post & Pillar, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 9126101426
- Zillow Home ID: 49114792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-618K.
Market guideZillow predicts Minor home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Minor homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% less than in Seattle, and 38.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Minor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
|906 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$472K||3||1.5||1,550|
|900 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$497K||2||2||1,700|
|2114 E Marion St Seattle, WA||$304K||2||1||640|
|910 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$611K||1||1.5||1,880|
|828 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$425K||3||1||1,330|
|914 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$423K||2||1||1,130|
|824 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$641K||4||2||1,860|
|907 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$748K||4||2||2,020|
|920 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$394K||2||1||940|
|911 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$420K||2||1||980|
|905 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$469K||3||2||1,380|
|903 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$455K||4||2||1,830|
|820 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$763K||4||3.5||3,320|
|915 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$542K||4||1||1,860|
|2123 E Marion St Seattle, WA||$485K||4||1||1,800|
|922 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$680K||6||3||2,790|
|917 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$623K||3||2.5||1,850|
|823 22nd Ave Seattle, WA||$535K||3||1||1,380|
|816 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$485K||3||2||1,760|
|926 21st Ave Seattle, WA||$581K||3||2||1,370|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!