2110 Hidden Oak Dr, Danville, CA 945064 beds, 3 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is a beautiful, great flowing floor plan, approximately 3400 square ft. with 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, huge family room, dining room and living room overlooking the pool, spa and serene setting of a quiet and private backyard paradise, 2 fireplaces, 3 car garage.
Kitchen has dual ovens, new trash compactor, two new water heaters, new pool equipment / system, Brinks Home Security Systems, 24 hour/day 7 days/week Security Guard... so many relaxing qualities of this home, make it a true retreat.
A fantastic school system consists of the San Ramon Valley Unified School District, shopping, restaurants, walking trails, grocery shopping are all within minutes away. This neighborhood, compared to some of the new sub divisions, is really beautiful and I think you will really enjoy living there.
1 year lease minimum.
Please let me know when you would like to arrange an appointment to see the property.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $1,230,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 662 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 2032540037
- Zillow Home ID: 18434513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2110 Hidden Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Danville, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94506 home values.
- 2120 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.54M43.52,980
- 2100 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.3M443,300
- 2130 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.48M533,123
- 2032 Scarlet Oak Pl Danville, CA$1.03M322,651
- 2024 Scarlet Oak Pl Danville, CA$1.98M53.54,366
- 2610 Mossy Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.26M32.52,767
- 2570 Holly Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.19M32.52,573
- 2585 Holly Oak Dr Danville, CA$2.01M533,870
- 2016 Scarlet Oak Pl Danville, CA$1.96M43.53,769
- 2140 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.54M533,132
- 2620 Mossy Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.56M43.53,343
- 2135 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.2M42.52,863
- 2008 Scarlet Oak Pl Danville, CA$1.97M43.53,915
- 2635 Mossy Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.27M42.52,682
- 2114 Deer Oak Way Danville, CA$1.37M53.53,015
- 10 Mossy Oak Ct Danville, CA$1.33M533,235
- 80 Mesa Oak Ln Danville, CA$1.82M43.53,694
- 2565 Holly Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.95M433,706
- 2150 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.52M543,125
- 2145 Hidden Oak Dr Danville, CA$1.94M533,691
Nearby Schools in Danville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292