2110 W Ruffner St, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 3 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,627 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Beautiful, Big Fenced Sideyard with Rock wall, and Private Patio. Only Townhome with 4 actual rooms!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139650867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2110 W Ruffner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2108 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$477K321,531
- 2110 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$1.63M----7,881
- 2106 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$495K321,536
- 3603 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$485K32.51,500
- 3603 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$429K32.51,500
- 3449 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$428K11.51,590
- 3479 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$418K32.251,230
- 3477 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$416K32.251,230
- 3475 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$411K331,400
- 3479 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$456K331,400
- 3477 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$455K32.51,400
- 3473 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$417K32.251,230
- 3601 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$438K331,480
- 3473 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$472K32.51,300
- 3471 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$453K331,400
- 3453 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$420K32.251,230
- 3447 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$450K21.51,690
- 3467 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$507K32.51,400
- 2116 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$519K331,200
- 2116 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$587K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.