Upscale, friendly and cooperative.
- Lot: 2.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,720,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $451
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Open Beam Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Jack and Jill, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Skylight, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Concrete, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Partial Fencing, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Stone, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Room for Oversized Vehicle, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Stove - Wood, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Barn, Horse Property Description \ Stalls, Horse Property Description \ Unimproved, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Skylight(s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Mostly Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Solar Cover, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Propane On Site, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ City Lights, Water \ Private/Mutual, Water \ Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,817 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 54456026
- Zillow Home ID: 19752460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $854K-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95033 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Lexington Hills as a whole. Among 95033 homes, this home is valued 73.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% greater than in Lexington Hills, and 18.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95033 home values.
|21105 Old Well Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.22M||4||2.5||2,615|
|21095 Old Well Rd Los Gatos, CA||--||--||--||--|
|21111 Old Well Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.38M||--||--||--|
|21105 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.77M||3||3||3,901|
|21123 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.28M||5||5.5||5,648|
|21107 Old Well Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.47M||4||3||3,441|
|21109 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.61M||4||3||4,011|
|21121 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.85M||5||3||4,478|
|21097 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.45M||4||4||3,256|
|21101 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.44M||4||1.5||3,578|
|21103 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.34M||3||2.1||3,018|
|21112 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.39M||4||3||3,011|
|21110 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.67M||5||5.5||9,000|
|21117 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.29M||3||2||3,024|
|21108 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.7M||4||4||3,965|
|21119 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.31M||2||3||2,582|
|20730 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.35M||2||2.5||1,408|
|21475 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.23M||3||3||2,833|
|21099 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.62M||4||3.5||3,745|
|21111 Brush Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.69M||5||4||6,495|
Nearby Schools in Lexington Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!