2111 25th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941163 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $945,000
- Price/sqft: $497
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2192 002A
- Zillow Home ID: 15117775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 25th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2115 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$966K--21,978
- 2107 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$802K--11,400
- 1601 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$804K211,372
- 2119 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$806K--11,400
- 2123 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$973K432,050
- 1625 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$795K231,162
- 2127 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$917K--21,632
- 1631 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$792K211,162
- 2131 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$868K211,400
- 2135 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$959K--21,936
- 2118 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$857K--11,400
- 2139 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$963K--21,704
- 2122 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$967K321,400
- 2110 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$822K--11,400
- 2114 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$840K211,400
- 2106 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$822K111,400
- 1645 Quintara St San Francisco, CA$792K421,162
- 2126 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$919K211,400
- 2143 25th Ave San Francisco, CA$880K321,592
- 2130 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M432,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!