2111 E Norris St, Philadelphia, PA 19125
Sold on 2/6/13: $75,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,296 sq ft
- Lot:1,600 sqft
- Year Built:1875
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $75,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width16
- Parcel #313000600
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow397
- School DistrictPhiladelphia
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10324929
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$141,676||$125K – $166K||+$1,224||$109||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,222/mo||$843 – $1.9K/mo||+$30||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Kensington home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Kensington homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.1% greater than in Philadelphia, and 103.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
Neighborhood for 2111 E Norris Street
- 2113 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$186K----1,728
- 2104 Berges St Philadelphia, PA$120K----1,296
- 2109 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$156K----1,824
- 2108 Berges St Philadelphia, PA------800
- 2107 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$111K----1,536
- 2110 Berges St Philadelphia, PA$126K31.0864
- 2121 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$111K----2,098
- 2123 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$95K----1,520
- 2125 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$109K3--1,536
- 2127 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$152K----608
- 2008 Amber St Philadelphia, PA$134K31.01,140
- 2004 Amber St Philadelphia, PA$131K31.01,440
- 2129 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$173K----2,313
- 2003 N Front St Philadelphia, PA$132K----2,160
- 2007 N Front St Philadelphia, PA$157K----2,704
- 2131 E Norris St Philadelphia, PA$209K52.02,382
- 2005 N Front St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2009 N Front St Philadelphia, PA$123K42.01,740
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005