- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2111 Edmands Pl, Apopka, FL 327034 beds, 3 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $82
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $210,200
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 202128252200890
- Zillow Home ID: 99731800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Edmands Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% lower than in Apopka, and 141.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32703 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 2117 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$222K421,960
- 2105 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$244K442,675
- 2224 Sunbow Ave Apopka, FL--------
- 2099 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$248K42.52,676
- 2123 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$239K432,518
- 918 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$224K421,964
- 912 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$183K421,941
- 2093 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$237K42.52,345
- 2129 Edmands Pl Apopka, FL$242K432,565
- 2047 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$231K42.52,676
- 2041 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$242K432,565
- 924 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$256K43.52,676
- 924 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$261K43.52,676
- 906 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$235K42.52,345
- 2053 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$239K432,565
- 2035 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$274K42.52,939
- 930 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$233K42.52,345
- 2059 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$214K421,960
- 900 Seburn Rd Apopka, FL$229K421,960
- 2029 Nobscot Pl Apopka, FL$222K421,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!