2111 Greenwood Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 3 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 10 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 1423220
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0000446014
- Zillow Home ID: 12526395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Greenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 2109 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,436
- 2115 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$163K--1.52,104
- 2105 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$133K31.51,596
- 2117 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$165K422,178
- 2119 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$131K321,204
- 2103 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2112 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$178K432,442
- 2110 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$133K322,328
- 2114 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$172K41.52,000
- 2106 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$126K423,072
- 2121 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$75K--22,386
- 2101 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$101K521,506
- 2116 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$174K41.51,860
- 205 Wickham St Richmond, VA$75K--1630
- 2110 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$167K43.52,265
- 2108 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$83K311,084
- 2104 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$118K42.52,316
- 2114 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$140K41.51,930
- 2106 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$164K32.52,690
- 2118 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$158K422,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.