2111 Mosley Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Sold on 2/22/13: $765,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,361 sq ft
- Lot:4,145 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $765,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Upstairs is a spacious master suite oasis with soaking tub and separate shower. Additionally are three bedrooms, hall bath and a bonus room that can be shared by all. A spacious laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well.
2111 Mosley is centrally located and pedestrian friendly within the coveted Bayport community! Just blocks from the front door are multiple parks and the newer Ruby Bridges Elementary School. DonÃ¢??t miss the numerous Webster Street shops and highly rated restaurants just fingertips away!
2111 Mosley is in the sought after Bayport community. Bayport Alameda is a newer master-planned community that combines the traditions of the past with the latest in home design and community planning. This 87-acre development was built on a former navel base site.
2111 Mosley Ave. is just down the street from Bayport Park that adjoins Ruby Bridges Elementary School. You have easy access to Highways 80 & 580 just a short trip thru the Webster St. tunnel. Alameda Landing, a new retail development with shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants along a waterfront area, will be located nearby. Also nearby are the Webster Street and Marine Village Parkway shops and cafes, the bi-weekly FarmerÃ¢??s market, plus other great shops and restaurants off Park Avenue!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesCustom hrdwd flooring, decorative plantation shutters & custom window treatments, built-in speakers
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow380
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameBayport Alameda
- Parcel #074 135303800
- Room Count9
- School DistrictAlameda Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID68022495
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$841,594||$791K – $892K||+$6,171||$356||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,215/mo||$1.1K – $4.2K/mo||-$73||$1.36||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94501 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Alameda as a whole. Among 94501 homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% less than in Alameda, and 83.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
Neighborhood for 2111 Mosley Avenue
- 2121 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$578K32.51,583
- 2101 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$832K42.52,219
- 270 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$633K32.51,702
- 269 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$892K42.52,925
- 268 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$1.04M54.03,743
- 2000 Pelican Ct Alameda, CA$656K------
- 278 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$851K32.52,361
- 261 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$898K32.52,805
- 270 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$791K42.52,219
- 2118 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$997K33.53,423
- 2108 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.03M43.53,743
- 260 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$911K32.52,825
- 2201 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$925K32.52,825
- 324 Decatur Ln Alameda, CA$700K------
- 2128 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.03M43.53,743
- 259 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$846K43.02,539
- 260 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$837K32.52,361
- 300 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$844K33.02,361
- 256 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$751K------
- 2211 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1M33.53,453
Nearby Schools in Alameda
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005