2111 Mosley Ave, Alameda, CA 945014 beds, 3 baths, 2,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Upstairs is a spacious master suite oasis with soaking tub and separate shower. Additionally are three bedrooms, hall bath and a bonus room that can be shared by all. A spacious laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well.
2111 Mosley is centrally located and pedestrian friendly within the coveted Bayport community! Just blocks from the front door are multiple parks and the newer Ruby Bridges Elementary School. DonÃ¢??t miss the numerous Webster Street shops and highly rated restaurants just fingertips away!
2111 Mosley is in the sought after Bayport community. Bayport Alameda is a newer master-planned community that combines the traditions of the past with the latest in home design and community planning. This 87-acre development was built on a former navel base site.
2111 Mosley Ave. is just down the street from Bayport Park that adjoins Ruby Bridges Elementary School. You have easy access to Highways 80 & 580 just a short trip thru the Webster St. tunnel. Alameda Landing, a new retail development with shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants along a waterfront area, will be located nearby. Also nearby are the Webster Street and Marine Village Parkway shops and cafes, the bi-weekly FarmerÃ¢??s market, plus other great shops and restaurants off Park Avenue!
- Lot: 4,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $324
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Custom hrdwd flooring, decorative plantation shutters & custom window treatments, built-in speakers
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 074 135303800
- Zillow Home ID: 68022495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Mosley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% greater than in Alameda, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 2121 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$735K32.51,583
- 2101 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$910K42.52,219
- 270 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$787K32.51,702
- 269 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$957K42.52,925
- 268 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$1.16M543,743
- 2000 Pelican Ct Alameda, CA$700K------
- 278 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$906K32.52,361
- 261 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$950K32.52,805
- 270 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$856K42.52,219
- 2118 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.08M33.53,423
- 2108 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.28M43.53,743
- 260 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$954K32.52,825
- 2201 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$992K32.52,825
- 324 Decatur Ln Alameda, CA$726K------
- 2128 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.15M43.53,743
- 259 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$908K432,539
- 260 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$892K32.52,361
- 300 Hollister Ave Alameda, CA$927K332,361
- 256 Bryant Ave Alameda, CA$906K------
- 2211 Mosley Ave Alameda, CA$1.07M33.53,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!