2111 NE 100th St, Seattle, WA 981254 beds, 3 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $262,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 210 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5101405339
- Zillow Home ID: 48946898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Ne 100th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 2119 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$504K32.51,790
- 2109 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$560K32.251,820
- 2107 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$412K22950
- 2129 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$319K331,830
- 2036 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$459K31.51,500
- 2046 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$410K311,360
- 2114 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$396K411,080
- 2103 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$364K21.5920
- 2110 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$389K311,080
- 2148 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$402K211,300
- 2131 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$497K421,830
- 2056 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$451K422,280
- 2104 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$474K411,860
- 2154 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$397K31870
- 2025 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$501K321,630
- 2160 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$347K21790
- 2102 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$436K21900
- 2039 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$453K321,110
- 2021 NE 100th St Seattle, WA$499K522,260
- 2047 NE 98th St Seattle, WA$452K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!