2111 NE 54th St, Seattle, WA 98105Studio, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $705,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 7174800365
- Zillow Home ID: 49019518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Ne 54th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% lower than in Seattle, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 2107 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$758K932,950
- 2107 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$715K833,500
- 5239 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$605K742,610
- 5235 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$535K31750
- 5236 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$742K43.253,530
- 5246 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$540K422,010
- 5240 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$547K31.51,400
- 2112 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$409K21860
- 5230 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$571K633,100
- 2108 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$595K612,130
- 2118 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$737K83.53,000
- 5400 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$440K321,382
- 5228 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$356K------
- 5228 21st Ave NE APT 1 Seattle, WA$400K321,767
- 5228 21st Ave NE APT 3 Seattle, WA$406K331,818
- 5228 21st Ave NE APT 2 Seattle, WA$274K221,206
- 5408 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$450K111,140
- 2120 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$771K1063,140
- 2120 NE 54th St Seattle, WA$872K1063,520
- 5220 21st Ave NE APT 3 Seattle, WA$388K221,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292