2111 Pullman Ave, Belmont, CA 940024 beds, 2 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Approximately 1,710 sq. ft. of freshly-painted, sun-drenched living space set on a naturally private lot measuring approximately 6,100 sq. ft.
Family-favorite, open concept layout with broad windows and slender plank hardwood floors throughout the main level.
Three spacious bedrooms on main floor including a master bedroom suite with custom closet organizer by California Closets; all bedrooms feature elegant plantation shutters over broad picture windows
Fourth bedroom option or bonus room located downstairs
Two updated bathrooms including a master bathroom both with luminous skylights
Spacious and sun-dappled living room features warm crown molding, marble surround fireplace, tree-top and canyon views through an expansive picture window and access to multi-level, wood deck outside through the French door
Remodeled, contemporary kitchen features plentiful cabinetry; boundless workspace; rich, granite countertops; center-island with gas range and overhead ventilation hood; suite of stainless steel appliances and access to wood deck outside
Outside, and seemingly within the treetops giving way to sweeping canyon views, is a spacious, multi-level deck with wonderful built-in bench seating and dining options
Separate laundry room Long driveway leads to two-car garage with storage closet and huge sub area storage
Other noteworthy upgrades include: dual-pane windows, French drain system, copper plumbing, central forced air heating, newer water heater, newer interior doors, recessed lighting.
A prized Belmont location
Excellent Schools include Cipriani Elementary and Central Elementary, Ralston Intermediate and Carlmont High
Conveniently located to Carlmont Plaza Shopping Center, Twin Pines Park and schools. A short drive to downtown shopping, restaurants, library, comunity center and Cal Trans Station
Belmont prides itself on being unique. Its small town ambience sets it apart as a tranquil, safe and desirable place to live. Known for its wooded hills and views of the San Francisco Bay. A quiet residential community in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area
Centrally located near major commute routes 280,101 and 92. The Town of Belmont sits half way between San Francisco and San Jose approximately 24 miles south of the heart of San Francisco and approx 11 miles south of San Francisco s International Airport.Please visit httpwww.janmajeski.com for additional neighborhood information. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $702
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 840 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 044281030
- Zillow Home ID: 15548971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2111 Pullman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
- 2109 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.19M321,720
- 2113 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$892K221,060
- 2119 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.53M421,700
- 2107 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$830K11910
- 2115 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.12M321,630
- 2110 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.49M522,520
- 2108 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$931K221,390
- 2112 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.41M32.52,630
- 2106 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.12M321,510
- 2123 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$2.98M554,490
- 2105 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.53M332,780
- 2114 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$952K221,400
- 2104 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.31M422,040
- 2116 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.15M321,810
- 2102 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.08M31.51,440
- 2103 Pullman Ave Belmont, CA$1.25M32.52,090
- 2111 Arthur Ave Belmont, CA$1.13M22.51,650
- 2119 Arthur Ave Belmont, CA$2.53M21.56,060
- 2115 Arthur Ave Belmont, CA$1.28M322,000
- 816 Covington Rd Belmont, CA$1.34M311,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.