- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21115 SE 27th St, Sammamish, WA 980753 beds, 4 baths, 3,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
135 acre 35 lot development with 3 sub-neighborhoods connected through landscaped trails, in center a world class equestrian facility. Mix between exclusive easement individual corrals and barns to private wooded retreats to open pasture settings. Layout allows for total privacy from neighbors. Little exterior lighting allows more night sky.
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Territorial
- 2nd emergency power, recirc hot water, glass walkway, circular driveway, breezeway, 20' ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Other, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7384700410
- Zillow Home ID: 49035342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21115 Se 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Sammamish, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sammamish.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98075 home values.
- 21118 SE 27th St Sammamish, WA--------
- 21126 SE 28th Pl Sammamish, WA$675K42.52,820
- 21116 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$661K42.52,720
- 21130 SE 28th Pl Sammamish, WA$629K42.52,600
- 21134 SE 28th Pl Sammamish, WA$638K42.52,750
- 2704 212th Ave SE # A Sammamish, WA$395K41.51,350
- 2704 212th Ave SE # B Sammamish, WA$2.64M52.756,240
- 21148 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$662K42.52,800
- 21127 SE 28th Pl Sammamish, WA$675K42.52,810
- 21117 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$698K42.53,060
- 21206 SE 28th St Sammamish, WA$569K322,100
- 21137 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$667K432,810
- 21107 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$662K42.52,890
- 21109 SE 27th St Sammamish, WA$1.43M53.54,210
- 2601 212th Ave SE Sammamish, WA$511K422,471
- 2607 212th Ave SE Sammamish, WA$342K21920
- 21147 SE 28th Pl Issaquah, WA$656K42.52,700
- 21043 SE 28th Pl Sammamish, WA$664K42.52,790
- 21205 SE 28th St Sammamish, WA$575K32.52,160
- 2627 212th Pl SE Sammamish, WA$769K52.53,320
Nearby Schools in Sammamish
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!