2112 E 18th St, Loveland, CO 805385 beds, 2 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 300 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $13
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 720363
- Finished basement, 1044 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: R1166263
- Zillow Home ID: 13859909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2112 E 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Loveland, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 2124 E 18th St Loveland, CO$229K3--2,274
- 2096 E 18th St Loveland, CO$177K321,344
- 2109 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$182K331,512
- 2117 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$182K421,688
- 2111 E 18th St Loveland, CO$176K321,299
- 2097 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$173K311,152
- 2146 E 18th St Loveland, CO$178K321,395
- 2133 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$180K321,342
- 2093 E 18th St Loveland, CO$227K42.52,492
- 2074 E 18th St Loveland, CO$227K442,372
- 2123 E 18th St Loveland, CO$227K43.52,444
- 2081 E 18th St Loveland, CO$212K432,130
- 2147 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$184K411,240
- 2085 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$211K332,050
- 2168 E 18th St Loveland, CO$228K532,442
- 2145 E 18th St Loveland, CO$184K321,848
- 2110 Chancery Dr Loveland, CO$178K22890
- 2092 Chancery Dr Loveland, CO$217K32.52,453
- 2110 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$182K32.51,467
- 2092 Chelsea Dr Loveland, CO$197K321,372
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292