- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 844 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $49,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 1419051
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Area, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Garage \ Yes, Garage\Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Garage\Carport Type \ Remote Ctrl Included, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Formal Living Room, Water \ City, Board Loaded \ No, Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Heating \ Forced Air, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Water Heater \ Gas, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Flooring \ Vinyl, Garage\Carport Type \ 2 Car Detached, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ No Exterior Entrance, Fireplaces \ None, Location Description \ Tennis Nearby, Flooring \ Laminate, Basement \ Sump Pump(s), Type\Style \ 1 Story, Flooring \ Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14951025
- Zillow Home ID: 77527542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-98K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Thoroughbred Acres-Kingston home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among Thoroughbred Acres-Kingston homes, this home is 15.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Thoroughbred Acres-Kingston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Thoroughbred Acres-Kingston home values.
|2108 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$99K||4||2||1,760|
|2116 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$103K||--||1||1,475|
|2106 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$79K||2||1||890|
|2113 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|2113-2115 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|2109 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|2109-2111 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|530-532 Lisa Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|530 Lisa Dr # 532 Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,672|
|2104 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$95K||--||2||1,654|
|2105-2107 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$96K||--||2||1,672|
|2105 Mona Ct Lexington, KY||$96K||--||2||1,672|
|2103 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$82K||2||1||880|
|2117 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$109K||3||2||1,752|
|2113 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$89K||--||1||975|
|2109 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$88K||2||1||880|
|541 Lisa Dr Lexington, KY||$93K||--||1||1,190|
|545 Lisa Dr Lexington, KY||$85K||3||1||975|
|537 Lisa Dr Lexington, KY||$104K||--||1.5||1,315|
|2100 Mimi Ct Lexington, KY||$99K||--||--||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!