2112 Sunfish DrUNIT D, Henderson, NV 89014
Sold on 12/18/12: $65,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,004 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $65,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow359
- Elementary SchoolMack Nate, Mack Nate
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolGreen Valley
- Last Remodel Year1983
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolTarkanian
- Parcel #17806511085
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID63263623
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$75,943||$68K – $82K||-$264||$75||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$800/mo||$752 – $936/mo||$0||$0.80||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Henderson home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Henderson homes, this home is valued 63.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Henderson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% less than in Las Vegas Metro, and 140% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Henderson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Henderson home values.
Neighborhood for 2112 Sunfish Drive UNIT D
Nearby Schools in Henderson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Nate Mack Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
- Thurman White Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.9 mi
- Green Valley High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Montessori Visions Academy PK-9 0.6 mi
- American Heritage Academy PK-12 0.6 mi
- Green Valley Christian School PK-10 1.4 mi
- Del Sol High 9-12 & ungraded 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005