2112 Van Oaks Dr, Twinsburg, OH 440874 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 6405596
- Zillow Home ID: 35413295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2112 Van Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% higher than in Twinsburg, and 11.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Twinsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44087 home values.
- 2104 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$212K331,840
- 2120 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$212K331,820
- 10219 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$204K32.52,257
- 10220 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$241K432,558
- 2096 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$207K32.51,860
- 2130 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$257K42.52,633
- 2105 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$208K32.51,890
- 2113 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$224K32.52,230
- 10211 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$233K42.52,558
- 2097 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$211K42.51,596
- 10212 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$224K42.52,070
- 2142 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$226K32.51,954
- 2121 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$214K42.52,136
- 2088 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$230K42.52,596
- 10203 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$219K432,018
- 2089 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$248K42.52,532
- 2129 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$245K42.52,632
- 2150 Van Oaks Dr Twinsburg, OH$224K42.52,088
- 10204 Wagner Ct Twinsburg, OH$235K442,100
- 12154 Waywood Dr Twinsburg, OH$186K321,577
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!