- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2113 Egret St, Brunswick, GA 315204 beds, 2 baths, 2,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $113,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,173 sqft
- Parcel #: 0105776
- Zillow Home ID: 99382270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2113 Egret Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% greater than in Brunswick, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31520 home values.
- 2111 Egret St Brunswick, GA$38K311,478
- 2110 Egret St Brunswick, GA$34K311,000
- 3100 Altama Ave Brunswick, GA$136K321,950
- 2100 Egret St Brunswick, GA$80K311,244
- 3110 Altama Ave Brunswick, GA$97K321,926
- 2112 Egret St Brunswick, GA$68K321,337
- 3118 Altama Ave Brunswick, GA$39K221,305
- 1925 2nd St Brunswick, GA$39K31972
- 2107 Parkwood Dr Brunswick, GA$40K311,312
- 1806 Pine St Brunswick, GA$59K421,783
- 3010 N Cleburne St Brunswick, GA$40K321,324
- 2028 Pine St Brunswick, GA$34K211,088
- 3000 N Cleburne St Brunswick, GA$41K311,144
- 3101 W Park Ave Brunswick, GA$130K321,572
- 2116 Starling St Brunswick, GA$221K543,141
- 2111 Parkwood Dr Brunswick, GA$38K311,370
- 2115 Parkwood Dr Brunswick, GA$79K421,451
- 3015 W Park Ave Brunswick, GA$71K311,444
- 2101 Starling St Brunswick, GA$65K321,987
- 2106 Parkwood Dr Brunswick, GA$122K411,825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292