2113 Minneapolis Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554062 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $263
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3102923220072
- Zillow Home ID: 1976518
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2113 Minneapolis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Minneapolis, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward home values.
- 2117 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$188K21816
- 2111 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$384K52.52,400
- 2121 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$347K311,276
- 2125 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$340K511,756
- 2109 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$220K311,327
- 2008 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$336K31.751,330
- 2000 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$234K421,463
- 2116 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$206K22846
- 2016 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$526K32.252,024
- 2107 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$224K311,189
- 2129 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$290K411,432
- 3111 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$257K31.51,477
- 2020 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$358K311,482
- 2021 31st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$233K421,886
- 2100 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$355K31.752,033
- 3105 E Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN$251K31.51,480
- 2133 Minneapolis Ave Minneapolis, MN$308K311,170
- 3116 E 22nd St Minneapolis, MN$313K521,692
- 3118 E 22nd St Minneapolis, MN$160K21797
- 2024 Seabury Ave Minneapolis, MN$389K422,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!