- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2114 Myrtle Ave, Raleigh, NC 276082 baths, 2,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,029 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 170406483712000
- Zillow Home ID: 6419031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2114 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% lower than in Raleigh, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2112 Myrtle Ave Raleigh, NC$921K--3.53,899
- 1829 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$411K--21,800
- 1833 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$351K31.51,392
- 1831 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$468K--2.52,031
- 1901 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$448K--2.51,850
- 1903 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$343K321,400
- 2110 Myrtle Ave Raleigh, NC$366K--1.51,842
- 1827 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$512K--32,400
- 1905 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$269K--11,308
- 2111 Myrtle Ave Raleigh, NC$687K--3.53,548
- 2104 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$491K----2,544
- 1825 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$477K--21,722
- 2102 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$626K----5,177
- 2206 Creston Rd Raleigh, NC$411K--21,734
- 2108 Myrtle Ave Raleigh, NC$527K--22,232
- 1907 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$395K321,900
- 2100 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$535K----2,079
- 2108 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$485K112,181
- 1823 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$495K--22,176
- 1909 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC$377K--1.51,440
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292