2114 Ranch Dr, Westminster, CO 802342 beds, 3 baths, 1,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Finished basement, 640 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,838 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0031817
- Zillow Home ID: 12963796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2114 Ranch Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 170% greater than in Westminster, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80234 home values.
- 2112 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$211K231,470
- 2116 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$172K231,323
- 2110 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$216K221,574
- 2128 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$201K231,470
- 2126 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$164K221,323
- 2130 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$161K231,470
- 2132 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$236K331,323
- 2111 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$248K231,323
- 2125 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$239K331,323
- 2113 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$219K341,470
- 2120 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$161K231,470
- 2122 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$205K241,470
- 2118 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$231K231,323
- 2124 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$283K332,484
- 2129 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$220K341,470
- 2115 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$221K33.51,470
- 2134 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$223K22.51,323
- 2131 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$222K241,470
- 2136 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$209K231,470
- 2117 Ranch Dr Westminster, CO$201K231,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!