2114 Vandivere Rd, Augusta, GA 309042 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $78,900
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0564084000
- Zillow Home ID: 14955485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2114 Vandivere Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Augusta, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,184 sqft, 17,424 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 2114 Vandivere Rd UNIT A Augusta, GA$41K21820
- 2114 Vandivere Rd UNIT B Augusta, GA$41K21820
- 2116 Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$77K421,620
- 2116 Vandivere Rd # B Augusta, GA$66K21825
- 2347 Walden Dr Augusta, GA$47K21875
- 2351 Walden Dr Augusta, GA$77K421,620
- 2113 Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$73K31.51,294
- 2357 Walden Dr Augusta, GA$72K421,620
- 2115 Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$64K31.5900
- 2335 Walden Dr Augusta, GA$120K631,932
- 2111 Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$80K31.51,570
- 2117 Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$72K31.51,200
- 2403 Caldwell Dr GA$84K421,664
- 2401 Caldwell Dr GA$82K421,664
- 2401 Caldwell Dr Augusta, GA$91K421,664
- Vandivere Rd Augusta, GA$73K31.51,294
- 2105 Caldwell Dr GA--------
- 2404 Caldwell Dr GA$83K421,664
- 2402 Caldwell Dr GA$81K421,664
- 2144 Hillsinger Rd Augusta, GA$84K421,694
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292